Monday, 19 October 2015

ROMANTIC STYLE

Hey loves. Romantic style is a sort of style which  many of us wear everyday without even realizing it. It is more of a feminine and sensual type of fashion style.It portrays the kind of personality an individual has.Now, let’s talk about its origins.
This style was usually worn by women in the Victorian era. That was their natural way of dressing even in parties,weddings or at home. It consisted mostly of long skirts,hats and gloves. However, today great fashion designers have added a modern touch to this style of clothing, like mini skirts,long skirts, sweaters,dresses etc.
This style appeals to may of us which I’m sure of:) especially when we wish to be feminine and sensual. I personally believe that this style is a really simple and natural way of dressing which all girls, women can adopt very easily.The appearance of a romantic style  often includes flowers, hearts, ruffles, flouncing, soft fabrics which have gentle curve lines and accessorizes with lockets and cameos. However, using pastel colors and soft colors also fall into the category of a romantic style. i bet many of you girls like to wear slim fit jeans and matching tops not forgetting matching shoe;)
Sooooooo, here i am to try to give you tips and show you how to dress up in the perfect way so as to be sure to impress anyone who sees you, even a  stranger:) Don’t forget to subscribe and comment. I have exams right now so that’s why I’m not posting any pictures BUT be assured. I WILL DO IT:)


Stay beautiful
Keep smiling
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment