Wednesday, 21 October 2015

First Impression


Hi guys. I’m  Priya. I personally believe in simplicity and chic way of dressing. I’ll be posting different fashion styles that you can try without having to spend much money on buying your clothes. You can use whatever u have to just mix and match and look gorgeous. However, just a warning lol…I’m quite a romantic and chic kinda person so my styles will reflect my thoughts. I already posted about the Romantic style of clothing and the next post will be about Chic way of dressing. I generally mix both these styles to enhance my look and very soon I'll share my way of styling with you girls  too:) I would appreciate it if you can comment and let me know what you think of my styles and if you try it out DON’T forget to DM me your pictures on Instagram @thatcitygirl21 so that I know that I’m helping u lovelies out. And also, if you’re not happy with something…don’t hesitate to let me know. I’ll try my best to keep y’all happy:)



 Stay beautiful

Keep smiling:)

No comments:

Post a Comment